Our new mobile app makes it easier than ever before to access your money wherever and whenever, with a simplified design that makes banking a breeze!
See all your accounts and balances right when you sign in. You can pay bills, move money and make deposits in an instant, perfect for busy members on the go.
Conveniently set up your favourite transactions to schedule recurring payments, make regular deposits or withdrawals, transfer funds between your accounts and more.
Keep an eye on your money with accounts and account activity all in one place. View your eStatements or open a new account effortlessly in just a few clicks.
NEW! Void Cheque Display
Download and print a void cheque from the mobile app or on the online banking website, making it simple to set up pre-authorized debit transactions and direct deposits.
What to expect with the new mobile app:
A planned outage will occur early in the morning on May 25.
To complete this upgrade, we have scheduled maintenance on the app from 10:45 PM Tuesday, May 24 to 4:00 AM Wednesday, May 25. During this time, mobile and online banking will be unavailable. There may be an additional delay before mobile banking is available again, but access to your accounts through desktop online banking will be available through our website.
Once your app has been updated, our old mobile app will no longer work.
We've made it easy for you to complete this update. All you need to do is: Open your Cornerstone CU mobile app, where you'll receive a message that prompts you to complete the app upgrade. You'll tap Update Now, which will redirect to your mobile app store to complete the purchase.
You'll be greeted with a new sign in experience.
You'll be greeted with a new sign in experience.
The login screen on the mobile app will look and feel the same as if/when you login to online banking via desktop. You'll sign in using your same credentials (username and password) as you did with our old mobile app.
- TIP #1: Locate your username by tapping on 'More' and 'Profile'. Your username will be located at the top of the screen.
- TIP #2: If you forgot your password, tap on 'Forgot username or password?' located on the online banking or mobile app sign in page and follow the instructions.
- TIP #3: Take our mobile app quick tour! This quick tour will walk you through all of the major changes within the app.
Once signed in, we recommend that you set up your biometric credentials (faceID or fingerprint) under profile. Once you set that up, you'll no longer be redirected to this sign in page.
Get a feel for the new app by watching our updated How-To Demos!
Mobile App Update FAQ's
We will be updating our mobile app on May 25th. A short planned outage will occur early in the morning as our upgrade goes live. During the outage, mobile and online banking will be unavailable. There may be additional delay before mobile banking is available again, but access to accounts through desktop online banking will be available.
Along with the above, you can expect these changes:
- Mobile Quick Tour: When you open the app for the first time, you will be taken through a quick tour of the major changes within the app before logging in. The quick tour is a series of scrollable content that will give you a brief walkthrough of the new app experience. If you tap on ‘Skip’ at any time during the onboarding tour, you will be presented with the quick tour again the next time you launch the mobile app. Once you go through the tour to the end and click ‘Done’, the quick tour will not be displayed the next time you launch the app. We highly recommend you walk through this quick tour to better understand the new app experience.
- Secure Sign in Screen: When you attempt to sign into the new mobile app, you will be greeted with a new sign in experience. This screen looks like what you see when you sign in to the desktop version of online banking, and offers the benefit of enhanced security. This first-time sign in redirect is legitimate and is to be expected on the mobile app. Once you set up your biometric credentials (faceID or fingerprint) after initial sign in, you will no longer be redirected to the identity server in future mobile app sessions.
- New Look and Feel: You will see and interact with a new mobile app navigation, mobile app interface and redesigned visuals:
- Navigation now appears across the bottom of the app, allowing you to more quickly access your dashboard, view accounts, move money, see all your account activity and make changes to your personal information and profile (including biometrics) under “More”.
- You will now see your primary chequing account balance listed when you first sign in and can easily swipe to see additional accounts and balances.
Yes, you will be required to update the Cornerstone CU mobile app. You can do this by either going to your updates in your app store; or you will be prompted to update your app when you open the app, and will be redirected to the app store to complete the update.
Yes. When you first sign in to the mobile banking app, you can use your current username and password. You will also have the option to reset your password or access your username with the “Forgot username or password?” function on the new sign in screen.
Yes. We have added security features that will redirect you to a secure sign in portal. This will only happen the first time you sign in on the mobile app to establish a secure connection. Once you sign in and setup your biometric credentials (faceID or fingerprint) under your profile, you will not be redirected the next time you sign in.
Once signed into your mobile app, you can set up your biometric credentials by navigating to More on your bottom menu, tapping Security Settings and then Biometric authentication. Here you can define how you want to use biometric authentications to access your app and accept transactions.
Keeping your financial information safe and secure is very important to us. We’ve added enhanced security features in this update to keep you protected. If you’d like to learn more about our digital banking security policies and the steps we take to keep our members safe online, you can learn more about our Secure Digital Banking.
Looking for more info?
Browse our online resources to assist you in getting comfortable with the new app and to learn more about the digital banking experience.
Demos & How-To
Check out our interactive demos and find step-by-step instructions for some of digital banking's most frequently used transactions.
Your most frequently asked questions about digital banking (and more!) all in one place.