Accessibility at Cornerstone
We are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience. We are actively working towards achieving an accessible website that endeavours to conform to the World Wide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. Accessibility is an ongoing commitment for us and we'll continue our efforts to ensure that our digital services are accessible to and usable by all members; we welcome feedback. If you have any accessibility comments or concerns, or if you would like to request any modifications, please let us know.
As part of this commitment to enable all users to navigate and interact with our website content, we follow best practices for user accessibility, including:
- Simple adjustments to text size using browser controls
- Text-based descriptions, title attributes that tell visually impaired members where a link will them them if they click on it
- Structured headings that provide an overview of the site and allow for easy navigation
- Specific colour selections to ensure readability
We recommend you keep your browsers up-to-date. Newer browsers tend to provide more display options to make content accessible, and may work better with assistive technologies.
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 - supported but not recommended
- Apple Safari on iOS
- Google Chrome on Android