Building your dream home.
The homebuilding process can be extremely rewarding for you and your family. However, just as your new home requires custom planning to complete, so does your new construction mortgage. Whether you are looking to build from scratch or purchase a ready-to-move (RTM) home, we have the experts to guide you in building the right plan to fit your unique needs. Talk to a CCU advisor today and take the next step to getting your family into the home of your dreams.
There are advantages with a Construction Mortgage.
The Cornerstone Advantage. We have the expertise and experience needed to get you in your dream home!
- Step-by-step guidance from a Financial Advisor
- Choose between market leading fixed and variable rate options
- Blended principal and interest rate payments available
- Flexible payment options
What to bring to your appointment
- If you're new to Cornerstone - one piece of photo - government issued identification
- Three recent paystubs or T4s; and one current paystub
- Three years personal income tax
- Offer to purchase
- Building contracts or quotes if available
Build a mortgage to suit your needs.
And of course – our rates are always competitive.
You can also select to have a capped rate on your Variable Rate Mortgage. This provides you the flexibility of a floating rate with the security of a capped rate if Prime Rate was to increase – it’s a win-win!