�Take the first step with a true mortgage pre-approval.
Before you purchase that welcome mat, let’s start with a true mortgage preapproval.
What is a true pre-approval?
- It means that you’re pre-approved for a mortgage that you can actually afford without giving up your lifestyle you’re living today. We don’t want you to be ‘house-poor’, so we factor in the real-life stuff, so that you’re not left wondering how you’ll be able to pay those bills, or unexpected expenses, at the end of the day.
- With your mortgage pre-approval, we’ll also walk you through the interest rate, term, and payment – where you can ask us any questions so you feel confident knowing exactly what’s in front of you.
- Once you have your pre-approval, you can rest assured knowing that the interest rate provided to you is guaranteed for 120 days.
- The best part? You can be pre-approved within 24 hours!*
*Based on providing all required documentation to Cornerstone.
Get pre-approved now!
What are you waiting for? Let's get you house shopping! Call us today or fill in our form and we'll contact you to get your mortgage pre-approval rolling.
How our true pre-approval process works:
- Complete an application and receive your pre-approval amount along with a 120-day guaranteed interest rate. That's it!
- If you are moving your mortgage to Cornerstone, make sure to inquire about our Mortgage Switch program, which could save you up to $1,250 on associated fees.
- If you have more questions, a Cornerstone Advisor would be happy to meet with you.
Documentation we require as part of the pre-approval process:
- T4 slip
- Recent pay stubs
- Letter from employer
- Income tax returns and notice of assessment (if self-employed)
- Current listing of assets and liabilities
Confirmation of Down Payment and Closing Costs
- Minimum of 5% down payment required
- Savings / Investments – account statement
- Sale of existing property – confirmed sale agreement with removal of all conditions
- Gift letter