With your mortgage pre-approval, we’ll also walk you through the interest rate, term, and payment – where you can ask us any questions so you feel confident knowing exactly what’s in front of you.
Once you have your pre-approval, you can rest assured knowing that the interest rate provided to you is guaranteed for 120 days.
The best part? You can be pre-approved within 24 hours!*
Complete an application and receive your pre-approval amount along with a 120-day guaranteed interest rate. That's it!
Documentation we require as part of the pre-approval process:
- Employment/Income Verification
- T4 slip
- Recent pay stubs
- Letter from employer
- Income tax returns and notice of assessment (if self-employed)
- Current listing of assets and liabilities
- Confirmation of Down Payment and Closing Costs
- Minimum of 5% down payment required
- Savings / Investments – account statement
- Sale of existing property – confirmed sale agreement with removal of all conditions
- Gift letter
Added incentives for purchasing your first home.
If you're considering buying a home for the first time, you should also consider the programs, plans and incentives that are available to you and whether you qualify for these as a first-time homebuyer.
An investment arrangement available to Canadian residents aged 18 or older, that gives first-time home buyers a tax advantage option to save for a down payment.